Dates: February 7, 9, 14, 16, & 21
Tuesday & Thursday Evenings from 6 - 8 PM
Learn how to make and use ceramics in this MCC Continuing Education class led by Doreen Plott! This class will be held in The Art Center's clay studio downstairs.
Students will create at least three functional ceramic pieces that will be put to use for dinner on the last evening of class. You will have the opportunity to use the slab roller, extruder, molds, and a pottery wheel. Additional pottery choices will be bird feeders, wall sculptures and trivets. No previous clay experience necessary. Experienced students can work on their specific choices. One bag of clay will be provided; any extra clay can be purchased by the student. Dinner on the last evening will also be provided.
- Click this link.
- Click the button that says "Search, Register & Pay for CE Classes" under the thumbnail photo of the course catalogue.
- Click "1 Arts & Hobbies."
- Scroll down to the seventh listing entitled "AVC_1992_02 (1162) Make and Use Ceramics," and click the checkbox next to the title of the class.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit."
- Follow the school's registration instructions.